- On sale!
- On sale!
Finnish freeze-dried reindeer bone broth.
Reindeer bone and bone marrow extract powder is made from the bones of reindeer migrating in extreme northern conditions.
It is an ancient dietary supplement that was originally intended to utilize the entire animal, not just the meat around the bones. However, people of that time found that the broom was difficult to chew. As if by chance, a way was invented to heat the bones in the water by throwing hot stones in it. So the bones began to be brewed for a long time and gently, also recovering the valuable nutrients from the bones and bone marrow. In this way, the surplus became a precious raw material.
The reindeer has hardened to eat stunted but nutritious natural plants in Lapland. In essence, it survives even challenging times. Reindeer is one of the cleanest and highest quality domestic raw materials.
HEALTH PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2020!
- Natural source of collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and amino acids
- Made from the bones of reindeer grazing in Lapland
- Utilizes a precious, high-quality raw material that would otherwise be in surplus
- Warming bone broth has a long history of use
- Made slowly by stewing with respect to the raw material
- Stewed in pure Finnish spring water
- Easy and versatile, the powder can be added directly to hot water with herbal salt or to salty / sweet foods and drinks.
- Clean and high quality raw materials
- Pure Finnish spring water
- Northern semi-wild forest animal, reindeer bone and bone marrow
- Apple cider vinegar
- No additives
Ingredients: Freeze-dried bone broth (spring water, Finnish reindeer bone and bone marrow, organic wine vinegar).
Nutrients / daily dose (1 teaspoon / 1 g)
Collagen 0.38 g
- of which glycine 84.5 mg
- of which glutamic acid 50.6 mg
- of which hydroxyproline 48 mg
- of which proline 47.3 mg
Glucosamines 9.4 mg
Hyaluronic acid 11.3 mg
Chondroitin 18.7 mg
Instructions for use: 1 teaspoon (approx. 1 g) per day or as directed by your doctor / nutritionist. Mix the powder with liquid or food. You can also add bone broth powder to fatty coffee, smoothies, soups, sauces, stews and other foods.
Pack size: 30 g
Country of origin: Finland
You might also like