- On sale!
- On sale!
Finnish freeze-dried reindeer bone broth.
Reindeer bone and bone marrow extract powder is made from the bones of reindeer migrating in extreme northern conditions.
It is an ancient dietary supplement that was originally intended to utilize the entire animal, not just the meat around the bones. However, people of that time found that the broom was difficult to chew. As if by chance, a way was invented to heat the bones in the water by throwing hot stones in it. So the bones began to be brewed for a long time and gently, also recovering the valuable nutrients from the bones and bone marrow. In this way, the surplus became a precious raw material.
The reindeer has hardened to eat stunted but nutritious natural plants in Lapland. In essence, it survives even challenging times. Reindeer is one of the cleanest and highest quality domestic raw materials.
- Natural source of collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and amino acids
- Made from the bones of reindeer grazing in Lapland
- Utilizes a precious, high-quality raw material that would otherwise be in surplus
- Warming bone broth has a long history of use
- Made slowly by stewing with respect to the raw material
- Stewed in pure Finnish spring water
- Easy and versatile, the powder can be added directly to hot water with herbal salt or to salty / sweet foods and drinks.
- Clean and high quality raw materials
- Pure Finnish spring water
- Northern semi-wild forest animal, reindeer bone and bone marrow
- Apple cider vinegar
- No additives
- Seasoned with curcumin, ginger and chili
Ingredients: Freeze-dried bone broth (spring water, Finnish reindeer bone and bone marrow, organic wine vinegar), guerande sea salt, ginger powder, curcumin (BCM95), chili powder. May contain traces of bone and connective tissue.
Recommended daily dose: 1-2 teaspoons (1-2 g) per day. Stir in warm water.
The recommended daily dose of 1-2 teaspoons (1-2 g) contains:
Collagen 162-324 mg
- Glycine 43.6-87.2 mg
- Glutamic acid 24.4-48.8 mg
- Hydroxyproline 19.8-39.6 mg
- Proline 22.8-45.6 mg
- Glucosamines 1.1-2.2 mg
- Hyaluronic acid 0.66-1.32 mg
- Chondroitin 2.7-5.4 mg
- Sodium 120-240 mg
- Curcumin extract (BCM-95®) 30-60 mg
Pack size: 40 g
Country of origin: Finland
You might also like